Rules & Regulation
1. Lumbini Medical College has fixed student fees for the MBBS program starting in academic session 2009-2010 that must be paid at the time of enrollment and during the subsequent trimester. No student’s name will be registered in the attendance Record Register without payment of full amount of fees by students. Payment of fees during each of the remaining trimesters must be done on the date notified by LMC, failing which the enrollment of such students into respective trimesters will be prevented.
2.Students must maintain strict discipline at LMC, LMCTH and other Hospital and Community Satellite Health Centers.
What LMC Students Must Do?
1. All LMC students must attend all classes/ practical / clinical regularly and while doing so must wear full set of LMC uniform without which they are not allowed to attend classes/ practical/ clinical teaching including during and all examination.
2.All LMC students must respect their teachers and be polite with them as well as with the LMC staff, patients and their own colleagues.
3. All LMC students must respect their senor colleagues and learn from them about medical science and give guardianship to their juniors and foster friendly relationship with the both inside and outside LMC campus.
4. All LMC student must respect and obey the LMC management and follow the rules and regulations implemented by LMC.
5. All LMC students are required to safe guard the property of LMC & LMCTH; Have feeling that they are members of LMC & LMCTH family. No LMC student is permitted to make fun or tease, abuse or manhandle and physically assault faculty/Medical Doctors / Medical Administrators / Technical staffs/ patients / Patient’s relatives / Nursing staffs/ Visitors/ other Medical students and any other human being both inside and outside LMC premises.
6. All LMC students must be polite and behave well with all the LMC staff and must learn to develop good attitude which will make them to be remembered as LMC students and good future medical doctors forever.
7. All LMC students must behave politely, respectfully and empathetically with all patients, patient’s relatives and other general public and must demonstrate well behaved attitude to them so that the patients, their relatives and general public shall always have high regards for LMC students as being good medical students and good future medical doctors.