An ophthalmologist diagnoses and treats all eye diseases, performs eye surgery and prescribes and fits eyeglasses and contact lenses to correct vision problems.
- Examination of power of eyes and lenses with automated digital devices.
- Colored and powered contact lenses available.
- Color vision test.
- Major and Minor Surgeries.
- Measurement of Intraocular resource.
- Management of Ocular Injuries.
- Diagnosis & Management of Cataract and Glaucoma.
- Examination & Management of Squint.
- Fundry Evaluation.